Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

In two days, I will be heading somewhere that looks like this:


I'm going to Cuba for two weeks!  My Dad is taking the family (which includes, myself and my husband, my sister and her husband and my little brother) to an All-Inclusive resort.  Its going to be a great time of relaxation, fun and family time.

But... while I'm gone, I have some things that you can look forward to when I get back. 

Since getting our 'Old is New' dining room set that I showed you here, it has become glaringly obvious that we need to add a little something to the big blank slate that is the wall.


I found some things that I am IN LOVE with, and they may or may not have something to do with:

Pop on over to Etsy here
I'm excited to show you what I came up with!

Also, Jen over at I Heart Organizing has a challenge going on right now called '30 Items in 30 Days' and she started with the Front Hallway which includes shoes.  While I am terrible with sticking with things, I can totally participate in the 'Shoe' portion of this challenge.  

Yes, these are my shoes, and I love them to bits!


Since moving into our house, I have struggled to find a storage solution for my shoes that doesn't include them being filled with Jasper's fur.

I will show you the solution I came up with when I come back!

I hope you all don't forget about me while I'm gone.  I'll have a Pina Colada for ya!

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THOSE SHOES, BEAVERDAM IT!
    And still loving the blog:)

    Adrianna

    ReplyDelete