Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking Forward

Looking at the year ahead of me is almost overwhelming.  With my due date less than seven weeks away, I am constantly thinking about what our life will be like with a new baby.

It is so exciting!  I have been waiting to be a mother my entire life.  When deciding what to do after I graduated high school, I had a really hard time because universities don't offer degree's in Motherhood.  But it was all I wanted to do!

Now, I am getting my chance, and I could not be more grateful.  This little boy is an answer to many years of prayer.

Our lives will totally change.

And since this blog is a reflection of the things we do and create, it would make sense that the direction of this blog would change.

When I started this blog, my main intent was to have it focus on crafty-organzingy-diy kinda stuff.  I have found in the last few months my posts have been few and far between as the projects that I have done have been minimal.

While I have done a few projects, they have all been for my little boy.

It would make sense that as my focus changes, so would the focus of my blog.

I plan on continuing to post about projects that I have completed, but will more than likely throw in posts about my life as a new mom and my little boy.

I hope I don't lose any followers, I value each and every one of you.  I hope that you will enjoy growing with me in this new chapter of my life.

I am so excited for what 2012 will bring me, and can't wait to share it with you.

If I thought my life was 'tickled pink' before, things are about to get turned up about a million notches!

1 comment:

  1. I am SUPER excited to read all about your little boy and watch you grow as a Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete