Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week 174

Photobucket

Oh man, not working is throwing off my planning!  It took me til noon to realize it was Monday!  That doesn't make for effective planning, or a good dinner on Monday night!

Oh well.

So, I've finally hit that point in my pregnancy (38 1/2 Weeks) where I am ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I am so ready for this little guy to make an appearance, and I don't want to be sore, achy and a pee-machine anymore!

We had my parents over for dinner last night, and my mom kept telling me that I should get a video of me walking right now.  It must be pretty entertaining to watch me maneuver around the house with sore hips and a huge belly.

It also helps me feel ready for Baby Boy to arrive since I finished the cooking that I wanted to do.  I wanted to be sure to freeze some meals for the Hubby and I for after the arrival.  I also hit up Costco and M&M Meatshops, so our freezer is full!

Well, here is our menu this week:

Monday: Kraft Dinner (thats what late menu planning got me)
Tuesday: Teriyaki Beef Stirfry
Wednesday: Spaghetti Bolognese (going to make a double batch of the sauce and freeze the rest)
Thursday: BBQ'd Hot Dogs (because thats what this momma wants!)

As always, I'll be linking up with OrgJunkie (albeit a wee bit late!)


No comments:

Post a Comment